Are you trying to decide if you should keep or get rid of something?
These are six reasons to trash, recycle, sell, or donate an object:
- You don’t use it, love it, need it, or want it.
- It’s broken, busted, damaged, or destroyed and you haven’t fixed it in six months or more.
- You have multiples of the same thing, and the other one is vastly superior in quality.
- It’s expired.
- You don’t have anywhere to store it.
- It doesn’t fit in the life you desire.
Note: I copied this a while back, but can’t find the source. If I do, I’ll link to it.